Why Choose AZ Pain Medicine Clinic?
Our staff understands chronic pain, its effect on your job, relationships, and your daily life. We are a pain clinic in Arizona that is here to help you reach your goal of managing your chronic pain! Our qualified physicians and staff understand the need for an individualized pain management plan and the proper use of medications to manage chronic pain conditions. We believe that no one should have to live in pain or be limited from having the life they once knew.
Did you know……?
According to the American Medical Association, chronic pain is under treated.
The majority of people suffering with chronic pain have been living with their pain for over 5 years, almost 6 days a week.
People just like you are most often reluctant to report their true pain level. Still, those who do report pain are most often under treated.
Too few health care professionals are adequately trained in and appropriate medications. Here at AZ Pain Medicine Clinic, we have the best Arizona pain doctors. Unrelieved pain has negative physiological and psychological effects that impair your daily life. The AZ Pain Medicine Clinic Emphasizes an individualized pain-control plan, assessment and frequent reassessment, and the use of pain relief medications to alleviate pain.
Experience the difference expert Arizona pain management can have on your life.
Stop Hurting and Start Living!
Chronic Pain Treatment
Over 22% of American adults suffer from severe chronic discomfort to the point that they choose to seek the help of a pain doctor. Injury is the second most common reason that people visit pain doctors, exceeded only by the common cold, upper respiratory infections and the flu. However, The National Institute of Health claims that 39 million Americans are unable to find relief from their chronic discomfort and injuries.
At AZ Pain Medicine Clinic, our knowledge of chronic pain treatment is what sets us apart from other pain clinics in Arizona. We are very dedicated to providing all of our patients with the most effective chronic pain management. After you have undertaken more invasive relief therapies that have been ineffective for the treatment of your pain; such as physical therapy, chiropractic, injection medicine, surgery as well as other therapies, and you are still suffering. We are the practice for you.
Our goal is pain alleviation – a goal often attained by our expert staff; however, when it is not possible to completely get rid of the ache through chronic pain treatment and pain medication, we can assure you that: We will do our best to make the ache tolerable and improve the patients’ functional status.
At AZ Pain Medicine Clinic, we specialize in treating chronic distress through the use of pain medication. Due to the rapid advances in modern medicine, there are now many varied pain treatments available. The degree of ache varies from person to person, so your treatment plan will be tailored to your specific needs and circumstances. Pain medication treatment may include a single approach or a combination of pain medications such as:
- Anti-inflammatory medicine
- Anti-seizure medicines
- Other medicines your pain management physician at AZ Pain Medicine Clinic may prescribe other types of medicine that are more specific to the pain you are experiencing.
Initial Consultation –
- A comprehensive examination by a pain management staff providers
- Evaluation of medical history and records
- Set personal goals
- Development of individualized pain management plan
- Assessment guidelines for a continuum of care
- Thorough explanation of appropriate pain medications
- Office visit: 20-35 minutes
Additional screening and diagnostic testing referrals (MRI, etc.)
Referrals to non-pharmacological treatment facilities (physical therapy, etc.)
Continuum of Care –
- Meet with clinic’s providers and other pain management professionals
- Evaluation of individualized pain management plan
- Review of personal goals and quality of life enhancements, including work activities/requirements and social interactions/relationships
- Evaluation of any new testing or reports
- Continuation of pharmacological protocol
- Office visit every 28 days required
Referrals for additional testing or evaluation
Adjustment of pain management medication protocol